Coding Chase - Projects

My 3D Hub

Thank You For Donating:

Ikeeki (linux-sunxi@irc.freenode.net)
Computer Troubleshooters Brasil

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Qt5Box v0.3 in the works

Having Qt5 marry GStreamer along with GStreamer acceleration for embedded is still to be, although from previous posts, both platforms are working decently enough on Cubieboard.

That said, Qt5Box v0.2 is all about Qt5 alone - no QtMultimedia, QtWebkit - and in even though QtMultimedia currently doesn't seem to support video acceleration (and with QML as well), it still manages to get something done if the video is SD.

Maybe there are some applications at present, concerning SD Webcams or SD video playback - that would be accessible.

So Qt5Box v0.3 will at least have (hopefully) GStreamer integration which is pretty straight-forward, and as for Webkit, still considering if that's an advantage as well!

5 comments :

  1. Hi Wick Wire, I want to download the Qt5Box, could you grant me access to your Box account?
    My e-mail is: glaucopgomes at yahoo dot com dot br

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to download de Qt5Box too!

    My e-mail: rf.camarda@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My e-mail:

    lodamariorossi@gmail.com

    Thankyou very much ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to download Qt5Box
    My e-mail: vpv at mail333 dot com
    Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    I want to download QT5Box.

    My email address is neerajrd@hotmail.com.

    Thanks.
    Neeraj

    ReplyDelete