Coding Chase - Projects

My 3D Hub

Thank You For Donating:

Ikeeki (linux-sunxi@irc.freenode.net)
Computer Troubleshooters Brasil

Saturday 11 October 2014

Qt5Box 0.3 - "Isaac"

Finally, Qt5Box 0.3 is out! 

This release includes a Jenkins CI setup, which I've been using to perform automated Qt5 cross-compile jobs, as well as accelerated GStreamer support using libvdpau-sunxi (only available on X11, and specifically to Qt5Box, only on the Cubieboard A20 X11 SD Card Image).

I didn't have time yet to reproduce the steps on Cubieboard A10 and Cubietruck, but basically everything's documented here in the blog, in previous posts.

Using Jenkins, I've been able to successfully include about 60 variations on Qt5, from all stable releases beginning on 5.0.0 all the way up to 5.3.2, for each Cubieboard device, and both X11 and Framebuffer.

Hopefully with Jenkins I'll be able to roll out the next Qt5Box versions faster - Qt 5.4 is just around the corner and there's always the possibility of including more devices than just the Cubieboard family!

Last but not least, a special thank you to Isaac Chavarria a.k.a. Ikeeki for lending me his working Cubieboard A10, which was vital to get things going for this release...!

1 comment :

  1. Hello, nice to know your work. I'm wondering that if I can use QT to play HD video in your build. Is the video playing based on QMultimedia framework?

    Additionally, have you make the OpenGL acceleration work for QT?

    ReplyDelete