Coding Chase - Projects

My 3D Hub

Thank You For Donating:

Ikeeki (linux-sunxi@irc.freenode.net)
Computer Troubleshooters Brasil

Wednesday 5 March 2014

Cubieboard Qt5 Resource Files

Ok, so with the help of the Cubieboard community, I've managed to my initial goal of having Qt5 running on Cubieboard (A10/A20) and Cubietruck.

The detailed guide on how to achieve this was posted before, there's the official community thread, so the next step is: generating environments so that everyone can test and code Qt5 apps and mainly, have some fun with it!

On this Box.com url you will (hopefully) find updated image sets which will include all the necessary pre-compiled files for you to start coding with Qt5 and running your apps on your Cubieboard, using the sunxi Mali libraries:

https://app.box.com/qt5-cubieboard-images

There's a README which hopefully will help you set everything up nicely, and right now I only have an older Qt 5.1.1 image set uploaded, but hopefully soon I'll be able to produce more image sets, so stay tuned!

2 comments :

  1. Hi, congratulations, great work! The link https://app.box.com/qt5-cubieboard don't is disponible. Is in this link the README help archieve? Thank's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Sorry I've updated this post - I recently changed some properties on my Box.com account, so now that one link https://app.box.com/qt5-cubieboard-images will be the entry point.

    That URL is public and you get the single files I've been using to generate my cross-compilation environments with Cubieboard and Qt5.

    Qt5Box attempts to be an "end-to-end" development suite, based on Virtualbox and including everything you might need to develop with Qt5 on embedded devices (Cubieboard family for now) - but access to that project is separate, I'm sharing it with whoever is able to supply a valid email address.

    My Box.com account got upgraded but traffic bandwidth is still limited - although much higher - and this way I think it's better to control who is able to download the files, which are about 16GB compressed, 100GB decompressed.

    ReplyDelete