Coding Chase - Projects

My 3D Hub

Thank You For Donating:

Ikeeki (linux-sunxi@irc.freenode.net)
Computer Troubleshooters Brasil

Thursday 19 June 2014

Qt5Box v0.2 is out!

Just finished uploading Qt5Box v0.2 to my Box.com account.

- This new version includes support for all the Cubieboard devices - A10, A20, Cubietruck
- Changed the default Ubuntu environment to gnome-classic without effects, in order to save on resources and usability
- Qt Creator is already included and pre-configured as usual, Qt 5.3.0 is already pre-compiled as well

For access to the files, you can either PM me in the Cubieforums or through here and supply a valid email address, to be granted access on the Box.com account.

The Virtualbox OVA file is about 16GB in size and once imported to Virtualbox, the VM will eat away at least 100GB of HDD.

More details in the README.1st doc, as usual.

4 comments :

  1. Great, give me a look. My email gojinhe@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd kindly appreciate if you could provide me with access to your project. Please contact me at lacorradine [at] gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, it's a nice idea to test. Please send it to my account: andrea.adducchio@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would also like to access you project. Please add me: federico [dot] buti [at] sistemico [dot] it

    ReplyDelete